Wouldn't you love to receive this card from a friend? A beautiful way to express your friendship, this card is easy to make using the new "A NICE CUPPA" stamp set and framelits. Here's the recipe:
- Card base is Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11
- Liner is 4 x 5 1/4 inches in Wisteria Wonder
- Card face is embossed using an embossing folder in a paisley pattern
- The card face was punched on the left side using a Stampin' Up scalloped punch (available on the secondary market)
- The sentiment "best friend" was stamped in Wisteria Wonder Ink using the ENDLESS THANKS STAMP SET.
- After stamping the salutation, it was punched using the LARGE OVAL SCALLOPED PUNCH.
- The heart, the tea cup, and the tea bag tag was stamped from the A NICE CUPPA STAMP SET in Wisteria Wonder Ink and ut out suing the framelits.
- The "steam" was cut from the framelit using Wisteria Wonder paper.
- The tea bag string was cut from the Linen Thread and taped with scotch tape to the back of the tea cup and attached to the tag.
Thanks for PEEKIN'