Here is my card created with the new stamp set, "A NICE CUPPA" from Stampin' Up available for purchase on January 5th. Here's the recipe:
- Whisper White card stock as the card base, cut at 4 1/4 x 11 inches
- Liner is Pool Party card stock, cut at 4 x 5 1/4
- Stamped with the I LOVE LACE STAMP SET, the background was stamped in Blushing Bride ink.
- Using the CUP AND KETTLE FRAMELIT DIES, I cut the tea pot from the Pool Party card stock and embossed the kettle base with the ELEGANT DOTS embossing folder and the lid was embossed with the LATTICE EMBOSSING FOLDER (unavailable from Stampin Up)
- I added the paper bow from the framelit set and used BLUSHING BRIDE CARD STOCK.
- The tea bag string is the LINEN THREAD from Stampin' Up which is attahed to the back of the kettle using scotch tape.
- The tea bag tag was cut with the framelit after stamping with BLUSHING BRIDE INK.
- The tea cup was stamped with the stamp from A NICE CUPPA STAMP SET in POOL PARTY INK and was cut out using the framelit.
- The "steam" was a framelit cut from a scrap of WHISPER WHITE CARD STOCK.
- The small pink flowers were cut using the FLOWER FAIR FRAMELITS in BLUSHING BRIDE card stock.
- The stamped greeting "You are Tea-Riffic" was stamped with basic black ink from the A NICE CUPPA STAMP SET.
Hope you enjoy making this card and I am sure your recipient will enjoy receiving this beautiful card of friendship. Thanks for PEEKIN"!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog