Hello Fellow Stampers!
Spring is on the calendar but not in the air so I thought I'd try a card that just makes you think of Spring, warm temperatures, and Birthday Celebrations. This is the card that fits that bill! I combined the use of a couple of stamp sets to get to this final product, and they seem to work well together. Here's the recipe for this card:
- Whisper White card stock used as the card base.
- Real Red card stock cut to 4 x 5 1/2 as the liner.
- Whisper White card stock cut to 3 3/4 x 5 as the stamped surface.
- Stamp Sets: Sky Is The Limit, Pedal Pusher, Suite Sayings, Party Pants, and Sheltering Tree.
- Punch: Balloon Bouquet
- Ink: Soft Sky Marker, Memento Black, Crumb Cake Marker, Real Red Marker, Basic Gray Marker, Sahara Sand Marker
- Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight
- Stamp the bike image and the dirt as shown.
- Color in the bike parts in Real Red and Basic Gray, Sahara Sand
- Add clouds in Soft Sky
- Punch out balloons with the balloon bouquet punch in your choice of scrap solid card stock being sure to stamp the greeting on the lighter colored balloon.
- Attach metallic thread in gold from the balloons to the dimentional located at the handle bar area to connect the balloon strings to the basket. Place the basket stamped with your choice of ink and cut it out, placinng it on top of the stringed dimensional. AND YOU ARE DONE!