This week I saw and was inspired by a poster on Pinterest with a card that, in my mind, is a sympathy card, but can be used for a wedding or for most any occasion. It's a very pretty and formal looking card but very easy to make. Here's how:
- Card Stock base --Basic Black, cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2inches.
- Mat Liner -- Smoky Slate, cut to 4 x 5 1/4 inches. Embossed with the "Festive" embossing folder.
- Stamp Surface -- Whisper White, cut to 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 inches.
- Black Leaves -- Cut out with May Flowers Framelits
- "Grunge" dots from the stamp set "Timeless Textures".
- DSP Smoky Slate Dotted paper from the neutrals 12 x 12 pad.
- Background floral stamp and the large yellow flower from the stamp set "Bloom With Hope". Hand cut the large flower and colored it with Delightful Dijon ink and blender pens.
- Paper circles are thin cut strips from scrap Basic Black card stock formed into circles and placed in the background and attached with a glue dot.
- Black organza ribbon, 1/4 inch wide tied on the card.
If you think you'd like to make this card you can purchase the items used in my online store. Here are the products you will need:
Until Next Time,