Hello Stampers! PCCC # 196
Here is this week's opportunity to enter my card in the Paper Craft Crew Challenge # 196. The sketch provided is your template to create a card that contains all the elements of the sketch and compete with others to get bragging rights of being the TOP #1 PCCC PICK of the week. The card above and left is my entry. Here is how I made this:
- Whisper White card stock serves as the base of the card, measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 after scoring and folding in half.
- The DSP is from All Abloom paper stack, cut to measure 4 x 5 1/4 inches.
- Card Stock - Mint Macaron and Whisper White was cut with the Layering Squares framelits with the scalloped edge.
- Card Stock - Garden Green was selected for the butterfly in the center of the card using the Butterfly framelit.
- The flower on top of the center of the butterfly was made using the small oval punch, 3/4 x 15/16 inches. Seven or eight ovals were punched and layered on top of each other to form the flower. The center of the flower was punched with the 1/2 inch circle punch and the silver center was punched on mirror silver paper with the 1/4 inch hand punch. each petal was glued together on top of each other for form the flower and was placed onto the butterfly with dimensionals.
- The flower on the banner was punched from the Itty Bitty punch pack using the heart punch. Four hearts were placed on a hand punched circle of Soft Sky 1/2 inch in diameter and another silver mirror paper hand punched circle was added to the center. A 1/2 inch of white paper was bannered with the 1 inch square punch and the sentiment of " Just A Note" was added with Garden Green ink.
- Finally a small piece of a silver doily was added under the greeting banner to complete the look and add some subtle bling.
That's IT!! Very simple but a pretty card for a feminine recipient. Hope you like it and if you do, please leave your comment.
Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you'll try making this simply easy card.