Easter Treat Basket
Matching Easter Card
· Stamp Sets – Fable Friends (148670); Lovely Lattice (149730)
· Card Stock – Grapefruit Grove (146972); Whisper White (100730); Calypso Coral (122925)
· Stamp Pads – Memento Ink (132708));
· Misc. – Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (DSP)(148554); Blends –Dark Smokey Slate (145055), Dark Pink Pirouette (144952), Color Lifter (144608); Starburst Punch (143717), 2” Circle Punch (133782), Dimensionals (104430); 1 3/8 “Scalloped Circle Framelit (146139); Lovely Flowers Framelit ( 148670); Be Mine Stitched Framelit Dies (148527); Glue Dots (103683); Ribbon – Grosgrain 1/8” Grapefruit Grove (146954); Metallic Brads (146929); Tear and Tape (138995); Hand Punch 1/8”; Tombow Glue (110755)
Measurements: Easter Treat Basket
· Grapefruit Grove Card Stock: ½ x 7” (handle); ½ x 11” (border trim); Starburst Punch.
· Calypso Coral : Use scrap to punch the solid circle 2”
· Whisper White: Use scrap to cut out with 1 3/8” scalloped framelit die.
· DSP: Gingham Gala 4 x 6 “ –cut 2; save the 2” piece left over for the card.
1. Score the gingham DSP at 1 5/8 “ on 3 sides of the paper. Landscape position.
2. Cut on the two score marks up to the next score line holding the paper in landscape position.
3. On either side of the cuts just made, cut a small wedge to make straight, clean box edges.
4. Fold on all score lines. Repeat the same on the other 4 x 6’ piece of DSP.
5. On the second piece of DSP, cut out each corner square from the paper.
6. Apply tear and tape as shown in the video on the first gingham DSP.Trim the ½ “ strips of Grapefruit grove with the scalloped framelit from the “Be Mine Stitched Framelit” set.
7. Assemble the basket. Add the framelit trimmed ½ “ card stock to the edge of the basket. Use Tombow glue to attach.
8. Punch a small hole through the trim and the basket for brad placement. Attach the ½” x 7” handle.
9. Stamp the rabbit image onto the Whisper White card stock. Color with blends. Cut out with framelit die.
10. Attach the circles to each other and apply circles with dimensionals to the front of the basket.
11. Add a bow with glue dots. The basket is done.
Measurements / Supplies / Directions– Easter Card
1. Card base – 8 ½ x 5 ½” in Grapefruit Grove. Score at 4 ¼ “
2. Add Whisper White card stock 3 15/16” x 5 ¼” to front of the card base.
3. Add a piece of Calypso Coral cut with the largest Stitched Rectangle Framelit to the Whisper White card stock liner.
4. Take the left over strip of Gingham Gala DSP and cut to 5” x 2”. Add to the middle of the Calypso Coral card stock after wrapping the DSP with the Grapefruit Grove ribbon around the DSP and Calypso Coral together.
5. Cut out a scalloped circle from the Layering Circle Framelits (143743) approx.. 2 ¾” in diameter in Grapefruit Grove Card stock. Cut a circle from the same framelit set about 2 5/8 in diameter from Calypso Coral card stock.
6. Stamp a piece of Whisper White card stock with the 3 single flower images from the Lovely Lattice stamp set, making a semi-circle pattern of flowers in Memento ink. Color flowers and leaves with Dark Calypso Coral Blend (144044) and Light Old Olive Blend (144574). Stamp “Easter Greetings” from the Fable Friends stamp set in Calypso Coral and cut out the image created with the Stitched Circle Framelit.
7. Glue the circles to each other and attach to the card face with dimensionals.
Attach a ribbon bow to the front of the card as show