This is my first project in a while as I have been ill with some kind of virus!?? So this is my latest project, The Stampin' Up! Long Note Holder Suite. The holder contains space for 6 note cards with matching envelopes and I have put this pictorial tutorial for you so you can make this too! One of the easiest projects I have done, I think you will knock this one out of the park in less than an hour...
Here's what you should do:
- Select a DSP paper you would like to decorate the outside of your holder and select some matching card stock.
- Cut the base of the note card holder from the card stock you selected at 10 3/4 x 5 3/4 in. Score on the long side at 5 & 5 3/4 in.
- Cut the card stock selected for the pocket that will hold the note cards...8 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches. Score on three sides at 1/2in. and 1 1/4 in.
- As you can see by the crossed area, cut the outer three squares and remove. Cut the tab on the score line from the short side toward the middle on both sides (see the squiggle line...that's the cut line).
- Fold on all the score lines and you will see the pocket form.
- Take 26 in. of matching ribbon and attach to the back cover with tear and tape.
- Glue with liquid glue or tear and tape the pocket to the inside bottom of the cover. Finish tying the bow to the front side of the holder. The ribbon serves as the anchor to hold the cover in place so DO NOT tape the ribbon down.
- Cut the card stock for the pocket separator at 2 1/2 x 1 7/8 in. and score on the long side at 1/2, 1 1/4, & 2 in. See the picture below:
- Fold on the score lines in the form of a "W" and glue together to form an upside down "T". Glue the separator into the pocket so that the cards and the envelopes can be stored separately.