This is the third project in the Heartfelt Valentine series that I have published and I thank you for stopping by and taking a look. This is a very easy and cute option when you want something fast but handmade to give to a friend or family member for Valentine's Day. Here is how to make it and look for the video to show specifically how I made it...coming soon!
EQUIPMENT: All Stampin' Up Products
- Mini Clear Boxes
- From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Heart Punch Pack
- Stitched So Sweetly dies
- White Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Heat Gun
- Flirty Flamingo card stock
- Real Red card stock
- Heartfelt Stamp set.
- Flirty Flamingo Ribbon
- Small hole punch
- Little Ladybug Stamp set (Sale A Bration catalog, 2020)
- White Bakers Twine
- Hand hole punch, small
- Take the mini acrylic box and assemble.
- Cut a piece of the DSP 2 x 6 " of your choice of pattern. Score at 2 and 4 inches.
- Line the inside of the box with the DSP after folding on the score lines.
- Punch two scalloped hearts from the heart punch pack in Flirty Flamingo card stock. Punch two plain hearts from Real Red Card Stock.
- Stamp with Versamark the filigree heart image on the red heart and heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Adhere the heart sets to the clear box with tear and tape.
- Cut out two scalloped rectangles from the Stitched So Sweetly die set, one from Real Red card stock and the smaller one from Flirty Flamingo card stock.
- Stamp the smaller scalloped rectangle with "You're So Sweet" image with Real Red ink from the Little Ladybug stamp set.
- Adhere the two rectangles together and punch a small hole with the hand punch in the upper left corner.
- Add Flirty Flamingo ruched ribbon by tying around the box in a bow. Add the tags with white Bakers twine and tie to the ribbon. You have a very cute gift after treats are placed inside.