* All Things Fabulous Stamp Set (leaves)
*Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper
* Arrange A Wreath Stamp Set ( Partridge & Pears, Greeting)
* Wreath Builder Die set
*Pear Pizzazz Cardstock * Wrapped In Christmas (Inside greeting)
*Very Vanilla Cardstock
* Life Is Beautiful (Tree, ground)
*Pear Pizzazz Ink *Early Expresso Ink
* Soft Suede Ink
*Crumb Cake Ink
* Stitched So Sweetly die (scalloped circle)
*Hippo & Friends Die (stitched label)
1. Cut Pear Pizzazz Card Stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches and score at 4 1/4 inches; cut another piece 3 x 4 inches.
2. Cut Very Vanilla Card Stock, 4 x 5 1/4 inches, cut 2. Cut another piece 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 inches.
3. Cut green checked designer series paper, 1 x 4 inches.
4. Stamp "Merry Christmas" greeting on scrap of Very Vanilla card stock and cut out with scalloped circle die.
5. Cut out background label from Pear Pizzazz card stock and glue to the back of the Merry Christmas label.
6. Stamp the Very Vanilla card stock (2 3/4 x 3 3/4) with the tree in Soft Suede ink. Add "ground" by stamping in Early Expresso ink.
7. Add leaves by stamping with Pear Pizzazz ink throughout the tree branches.
8. On a scrap piece of Very Vanilla card stock, stamp with Pear Pizzazz ink and cut out 3 pear images and use the dies from the Wreath Builder die set. Stamp the partridge in Crumb Cake ink and cut out the image using the die from the same set. Attach the partridge and pears to the card face with dimensionals.
9. Take the stamped tree and attach the 4 x 3 inch pear pizzazz card stock to the back of the Very Vanilla stamped piece as a liner.
10. Take the 1 x 4 inch DSP and attach to the liner (4 x 5 1/4 Very Vanilla). Attach the entire card face to the card base.
11. Take the Very Vanilla piece (4 x 5 /14) and stamp with "Christmas Blessings To You And Yours" with Pear Pizzazz ink and attach to the inside of the card. You are done!
Here is a link to the Stampin' Up! Website if you would like to order these products:
STAMPIN' UP!Click here
Please leave a comment if you enjoyed my post...or not! Thank you for taking a peek!