- Using whisper white card stock, stamp the tree image with Versamark. The paper size is 3 3/4 x 5 in.
- After stamping, use the gold embossing powder and heat emboss the image.
- Using the Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride ink, take the aqua painter and color the pears in the tree and the partridge.
- Emboss the greeting in the same manner as the tree using the gold powder and heat.
- After the card face is completed, attach with snail to the Pear Pizzazz cardstock, 4 x 5 1/4.
- Before attaching the white cardstock to the green, add a simple bow by wrapping the white cardstock with the pear pizazz cotton ribbon. You're done! Very simple and very elegant!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog