- The card base is Whisper White card stock that measures 4 1/4 x 11 before folding.
- The brown liner is 2 1/2 x 5 inches in Early Expresso.
- The white piece on the brown is 1/4 inch all the way around smaller than the brown liner. It is embossed with the wood embossing folder.
- The "grapevine wreath" is two of the Swirly Scribble dies glued together.
- The pine branches are cut from the Pretty Pines die set in Always Artichoke.
- The red flowers are cut from dies from the same set in Cherry Cobbler.
- The light green leaves (mistletoe) is cut from dies from the same set in Wild Wasabi.
- The bird is pinches in Real Red card stock with the bird punch and I added a small piece of cardstock for the crown on the cardinal.. After punching I burnished the edges of the bird and the wing with Early Expresso ink.
- The greeting was stamped with your choice of Christmas greeting (I chose Merriest Wishes stamp set. and I bannered the Real Red card stock and the Whisper White card stock with the triple banner punch.
This is pretty easy to put together, just tedious work when you have to cut out all of the pieces separately with the dies. Everyone in my class today was very pleased with how this card turned out.
I hope you like what I have done and I would appreciate your comments.
Until next time,