Here's another Easter Card for you...Since the holiday will be here soon, i thought I'd share with you how this one was made. Here's the recipe:
- Cardstock - Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party.
- Stamp Sets - Circle of Spring, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Indescribable Gift
- Ink -Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Crisp Cantaloupe
- Framelits -Wondrous Wreath, Chalk Talk
- Punches - Itty Bitty Punch Pack
- Accessories -Pearls, Whisper White Ribbon,Card Wink of Stella Glitter Pen
- Card face measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in Whisper White
- Layer of Crisp Cantaloupe measures 4 x 5 1/4
- Layer of Whisper White measures 3 3/4 x 5
- Layer of Crisp Cantaloupe measures 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 and embossed with "Spring Flwers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Sale A Bration 2015- not currently available)
- Wreath stamp in Pear Pizzazz and colored the leaves with Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive. Colored the flowers with Crisp Cantaloupe, cut the wreath out with the framelit.
- Added flowers from the flower punch, two for each flower.
- Happy Easter stamped and cut out with framelit.
- Whisper White bow.
- Added pearls and Wink of Stella glitter pen to the flowers and used glue dots to attach the banner to the wreath. You're Done!
Here are the materials that you can purchase to make this card from my Stampin' Up web page...http://stampinjoy.stampinup.net. Makes a lovely Easter greeting card for any recipient.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog