Decided that most of my customers seek birthday cards, not just to make but to also send as they are the most frequently mailed card out there. Thought I'd post this card so that you have an opportunity to make it too:
Here's the Recipe:
- Cardstock -So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Pool Party, Whisper White
- Punches - Festive Flower Builder Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Owl Builder Punch.
- Framelit - Oval Framelit
- Embossing Folder - Anna Griffin Thistle Tide Embossing Folder, Stampin Up Tiny Dot Embossing folder.
- Ink - So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Pool Party
Start with the basic card size, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in Whisper White. Layer Pool Party in 4 x 5 1/4. Add Whisper White card stock at 3 3/4 x 5 and emboss in the Anna Griffin embossing folder.
- Punch out the long petal shape on the Festive Flower Builder punch and punch out two flowers in So Saffron, Rose Red, and Blushing Bride. Punch a third petal (small one) to complete the tulip flower. Fold the long double petal in half and at an angle and add the small petal to the top to form the flower. Punch out enough stems for every flower made from the Bird Builder Punch and attach them to the back of the tulips.
- With Pool Party, use the oval framelit to cut out the oval shape for the vase and cut off a small portion of it to give it a base. Also punch out the vest from the owl builder punch and take both pieces and emboss them with the dot embossing folder. Assemble the vase by attaching the vest upside down to make the neck of the vase.
- Add some whisper white ribbon around the vase and stamp "Happy Birthday" from the Sky is The Limit stamp set (Sale A Bration).
Join me and the rest of my stampers and attend my classes. Email me for details.