- Whisper White card stock that measures the standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- Liner is Lost Lagoon, measuring 4 x 5 1/4.
- Stamped Whisper White card stock, measures 3 3/4 x 5
- Took the smaller balloon from the set and used it to stamp all of the balloons in various intensities of color. Started at the top using the Lost Lagoon ink pad at full strength and proceeded to cover the top portion of the card.
- As I moved down the page, I stamped off once the inked stamp and placed it under the more intense colored balloons.
- As I moved closer to the bottom of the page, I stamped off twice to make a very faint image of the balloons across the page.
- Added the greeting toward the bottom of the page, "let us celebrate" from the same stamp set.
- Added stars around the greeting from the same stamp set in varying intensities of color.
- Punched out two balloons from the silver metallic paper and a few stars using the Star Confetti punch. I added the balloons to the card with dimensionals and used the fine tip glue bottle to add the stars. I think it turned out pretty good. Hope you like it.
Your thoughts and comments are most welcome. Please click on my Facebook and Stampin' Up web page links to see more! You can find the links to the right of this posting.
Thanks for taking a peek!