- Punch 2 or 3 scalloped circles in your favorite color of card stock from the 1 3/4 inch circle scallop punch. I used So Saffron for the flowers and Delightful Dijon for the card liner. I burnished the Whisper White card face with So Saffron ink on a dauber to color the edges of the card face.
- In the center of each flower, burnish with a dauber the matching ink color to provide some definition to the flower.
- Take the petals and cut in groups to make the flower shape you desire. I used 5 petals for one flower (at the top), four petals for the middle flower, and three petals for the last flower.
- I used a scrap piece of paper (Old Olive) to cut some stems by hand. Just took the scissors and cut!
- Also hand cut the stem / flower base by making a "U" shape to attach the flower to the stem.
- Added the "Happy Birthday" greeting from "Butterfly Basics" and stamped it in Delightful Dijon.
This is a very easy card to make and I think you'll be happy with the results! Thanks for taking a peak...email me with questions or comments! For more ideas, click on my links to Facebook and my Stampin' Up web page to the right of this post.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog