Thursday, February 11, 2016

3 D Tea Pot

I love, love, love, making 3 D projects and here is one that I did over the past weekend.  It is a lovely, square and modern looking tea pot.  This is made from an SVG file from my Silhouette Cameo.  The machine cuts out the pattern and I had to put it together.  It was a fun project, so I thought I'd share it with you.  
To make this particular one, I used So Saffron 12 x 12 inch paper and a DSP that had some matching colors in it.  I chose a floral pattern from one of my 12 x 12 DSP packs called "Wildflower Fields" from Stampin' Up.  All of the pieces were glued together to make one pot, with the interior of the pot lined with the printed paper and the solid colored paper was to be shown on the outside of the pot.  It takes about 1/2 hour to paste together and decorate the tea pot, but I thought it was well worth the time.  Hope you like it!  

To see more of my projects, click on the links to Facebook and Stampin' Up to the right of this post on my blog page.  Please email me with questions and comments.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Sincerely,
Barb Kapla


No comments:

Post a Comment