- Soft Sky card stock measures at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
- Water color paper measures 4 x 5 1/4.
- Using Versamark, stamp the floral image on the water color paper.
- Emboss the image with white embossing powder.
- Color in the floral image with Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz ink pads with the Aqua Painter brush. Go over the entire flower in light color and then add darker accent color to the intensity you like.
- Follow the same and color in the leaves
- Stamp "dear friend" with Versamark and heat emboss it in Pool Party embossing powder.
- Take the Aqua Painter brush and do the background color (Soft Sky) by painting around the floral image.
- Use Delightful Dijon ink to color the center of the flower with the Aqua Pen.
- Apply Soft Sky seam binding ribbon to make a bow around the Soft Sky card stock after attaching the completed water color paper.
- Apply Wink of Stella Glitter pen to the flowers and leaves
- Stand back and admire the beautiful card you just made!Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Saturday, February 6, 2016
Watercolored and Embossed Birthday Card
I was going through some card ideas on Pinterest and came across a card made by Sandi McIver that I just loved. It was a watercolored card using the Birthday Blooms stamp set from Stampin' Up. Inspired by her card, I chose to do something a little more pastel in color. This is the card I came up with. I love this stamp set and hope that you will like the card I have made. Here's the recipe on how it came together: