In this stack we are using the Party Wishes stamp set from Stampin Up. The card faces include the stamps from the set and the inside greetings came from other stamp sets that fit the temper of the card.
For the class, I asked them if they would like to do the Stamp A Stack and they all agreed that the cards were what they would like to make. For the class, there would be no class fee if they purchased the stamp set from me for $19 or $27, if they wanted the wood stamps. If they chose not to purchase the stamp set, the cost of the class would be $20.00. Every person signed up for the class and purchased the stamp set alone or the bundle of the stamp set and the Party Punch Pack.
The advantage of using a Birthday greeting stamp set is to show its versatility for making future cards which they will always need. So if you are considering doing a Stamp A Stack in your classes, be sure to order the stamp sets in advance so each stamper will be able to use their stamp set to do the stack. Happy Stamping!
Here are the basic materials to make the card faces for this Stamp A Stack:
- Party Wishes Stamp Set -140961
- Calypso Coral Stamp Pad - 126983
- Tempting Turquoise Stamp Pad - 126952
- Daffodil Delight Stamp Pad - 126944
- Mint Macaron Stamp Pad - 138326
- Wisteria Wonder Stamp Pad - 126985
- Blushing Bride Stamp Pad - 131172
- Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - 140592
- Calypso Coral Card Stock -122925
- Whisper White Card Stock - 100730
- Mint Macaron Card Stock -138337
- Blushing Bride Card Stock -131198
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock -119683
- Lost Lagoon Card Stock -133679
- Party Punch Pack - 140608
- Circle Punch 1 3/8 inch - 119860
- Circle Punch 1 1/4 inch - 119861
- Circle Punch 1 inch - 119868
- Daubers - 133773
Hope you like the Stamp A Stack and I hope you'll visit my Stampin Up web page to purchase any of the above items at http://stampinjoy.stampinup.net
Thanks for taking a look and Happy Stamping!!