This card was made as a response to a challenge I joined by PAPER CRAFT CREW. The format was sketched by the volunteers and you enter any of their challenges by following the sketch and creatively making a scrapbook page or card front following the sketch with your ideas in the final creation. Well here is mine...not so sure it's award winning but it followed the elements of the sketch and it was fun to be creative. Thanks PAPER CRAFT CREW for taking a peek at my work and I hope you like it. Here are the details:
- The stamp set used was Balloon Celebration by Stampin' Up.
- The card base was 4 x 51/2 inch Lost Lagoon card stock.
- The liner is 3 3/4 x 5 in Whisper White.
- The center piece of DSP was a scrap from my box but could not tell you what it came from
- Center circle is made with Circle Framelits and the white circle was made with them also, just 1/4 inch smaller.
- Banner at the bottom was another piece of DSP and a strip of mirror finish silver paper.
- Balloons were stamped with Lost Lagoon and i added a few stars from the Star Confetti punch.
- The greeting was from Balloon Celebration on the Lost Lagoon and Whisper White card stock.
- The banner cut was made using the Banner Triple punch.
Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you like the card. See my links on this page for Facebook and Pinterest.