PCCC # 194
Hello Stampin' Friends,
Back again this week to enter my card above as an entry for the PCCC #194 challenge. This is an easy card to make and it's a more feminine card to give for any occasion.
This card uses the following supplies:
- Garden In Bloom Stamp Set
- Celebrate Today Stamp Set
- Elegant Eggplant card stock
- Whisper White card stock
- Elegant Eggplant stamp pad
- Melon Mambo stamp pad
- Blushing Bride stamp pad
- Old Olive stamp pad
- Blushing Bride cotton ribbon
- Labels Collection Framelits
Here's how to put it all together:
- Card base is 8 1/2 4 1/2 inches, scored at 4 1/4, and folded.
- Liner or mat is Elegant Eggplant, 4 x 5 1/4 inches.
- Stamped two large flower images in the upper left and lower right corners. Filled in wherever you want additional flowers and leaves.
- The greeting is stamped on Whisper White card stock and cut out with the Labels Collection framelit that fit the size of the greeting.
- On Elegant Eggplant card stock, I cut out one more Labels Collection the next size larger than the one that was stamped with the greeting. In this I also cut out a slit from one of the framelit sets that had a framelit that was cut to allow the ribbon to pass through.
- Threaded Blushing Bride ribbon through the opening on the Elegant Eggplant label that was made with the framelit and secured the ends of the ribbon on the underside of the Elegant Eggplant mat. I added a sequin or two to "glitz" up the presentation..very simple to make and beautiful for any recipient.
Thanks, everyone, for taking a peek at my work and I hope you enjoy making it. Please contact me if you require any of the above Stampin' Up products...I would be glad to help you order whatever you need. To see more you can click on the links on the right to Facebook and my Stampin' Up web page.