The above picture shows the side view of the jar and the flowers contained in it. So to make the jar do the following:
- Stamp 2 of the tall mason jars from the "Jar Of Love" stamp set. In my card above I stamped the jar in Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White card stock.
- After the stamping of the jar, use the framelit to cut both stamped images out and cut a third unstamped jar. So you will have 2 stamped jars and one that is not stamped.
- Cut 2 pieces of Whisper White card stock 2 x 3 1/4 inches. On the long side, score at 3/4 inch and 2 1/2 inches. These pieces will hold the front jar and the back jar that attaches to the card face.
- Attach one of the stamped jars to the above piece of card stock with glue runner.
- Attach the unstamped jar to the second piece of 2 x 3 1/4 card stock with glue runner. making sure that all of the jars are attached to their respective pieces at the same level
- Cut another piece of Whisper White card stock 2 1/2 x 1 inch. Score at 3/8 inch and at 2 1/8 inch. This piece will hold the stamped jar and will be the attachment place for the flowers and will be the middle layer. Fold on the score line in opposite directions and attach to the larger pieces of card stock at the side after placing the stamped jar on the piece. Ensure that you attach this middle piece near the back of the sides to allow for flower placement. Make sure that the jar is added at the same position as the other two jars.
- Attach the other larger "box" together with Score Tape and then the smaller insert to the side wall, collapsing the box as you adhere the inside piece.
The "jar" is completed and you can add the flowers that you have stamped from the set on narrow pieces of cardstock "sticks" and alone on dimensionals. Hope that this explanation was clear enough to understand. Contact me with questions if you get stuck!
Thanks and enjoy making this challenging and adorable card!