Hi Stampers and Paper Craft Fans!!
Here is another entry into the Paper Craft Crew Challenge (#188) designed by me that follows the sketch provided for us to plan our creation with...see below:
- Whisper White card stock for the card base measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2inches.
- Liner in Pistachio Pudding card stock, measuring 4 x 5 1/4 inches
- Another layer of Whisper White Card Stock measuring 3 3/4 x 5 inches. Embossed with the lattice folder from Stampin Up.
- Two shades of oblong shaped papers begin the design of the card in Soft Sky and Blushing Bride card stock, each piece of card stock measuring 2 x 3 inches. Each is topped with the matching pin dot designer series paper, measuring 1 7/8 x 2 2/8 inches.
- Using the Lots Of Labels framelit, I chose to match the Pistachio Pudding green paper and cut the shape that best fit the size of the card. To that I added a square of Whisper White paper, measuring 1 7/8 x 2 7/8 and placed the stamped image of the lion from the Zoo Babies stamp set in Sahara Sand and colored with a blender pen the lion's mane and tail with Hello Honey.
- I used a scrap of DSP I had that matched the green Pistachio Pudding color and cut a strip of it to complete the sketch and also used it to line the circle. The DSP circle measures 1 1/4 inch in diameter, and the Pistachio Pudding circle, cut at 1 inch in diameter.
- I used the DSP print to line the Word punch on each end and stamped the greeting of "congratulations" on Whisper White card stock. The Sentiment was placed on dimentionals. The silver metallic thread was added as a final embellishment which i formed into a flower by placing a glue dot in the center and looped each loop of the flower and attached it to the glue dot until it came together to look somewhat like a petaled flower. I added a small flower from the Bird Builder punch in Blushing Bride and added a small pearl to the center. The very thin metallic silver thread is difficult to see in the picture, but the sliver thread really adds some "bling" and completes the card.