Here is this weeks addition to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge # 193. To enter you let your creative juices flow and follow the sketch seen above. They also provide beautiful samples for you to get those juices flowing, to hopefully, create a card that the judges love and will choose to be a TOP # 1 PICK!
Easy to make, the card primarily is made of flowers from the Botanical Builder framelits from Stampin' Up. So here's how I made this card:
- Whisper White card stock used as a base that measures 4 3/4 x 11 inches before scoring at 5 1/2 inches.
- The liner is Mossy Meadow card stock that measures 5 1/4 x 4 1/2 inches.
- The strip of DSP is from "Botanical Gardens" special Designer Series Paper,measures 1 x 5 1/4.
- The circle is Pear Pizzazz card stock and is about 3 inches in diameter.
- The series of tropial flowers were cut from the Botanical Builder framelits and So Saffron, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, and Tangelo Twist. The leaves were also cut with the framelits from the same set.
- The sentiment greeting measures 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches. The four small flowers that are found on the left side of the circle and the sentiment strip was punched with the flower punch from the Itsy Bitsy Punches and the green centers of those flowers were cut with the framelits from the same set. I added a few rhinestones for the center of the flowers.
- The stamp of the sentiment, "my friend" is from the "Hello" Sale A Bration stamp set from 2016. The sentiment was stamped in Cajun Craze ink.
Hope you make the card and see just how easy it is. If you'd like to see more of my work you can see me on my links to the right of this page for Facebook and Stampin UP.
Thanks for taking a peek at my work and I hope you like the card an choose to make it or a version of it for someone you know! You are invited to purchase any of the Stampin Up products used here from my store. Just click on the items you'd like to purchase below and you will be taken to my on line store. Happy Shopping and Happy Stampin!