Back doing classes after a brief trip to the Chicago area to participate in the Gathering For Greatness conference from Demonstrators from Stampin' Up. Loads of great information to promote your business!!!
Todays post comes as a result of me wanting to use alcohol ink to produce color on aluminum foil. So to make this card....
- Glue cardstock (here's a chance to use up some scraps or retired card stock) to aluminum foil with glue runner or score tape. Do NOT use liquid glue...when the image is embossed, the glue squirts out the sides.
- Choose your framelit and cut out the images you desire.
- After the images are cut out, emboss each one with your favorite embossing folder to emboss a design onto the foil/cardstock.
- When completed, take your favorite color of alcohol ink and dauber and drop ink drops onto the foil. Choose multiple colors if desired.
- Using the dauber, dab your ink drops to spread the ink around. Add additional ink colors if you desire until you see the outcome you were expecting. Add a card base, a liner, a greeting, and you're in business.
Hope you like my card and have the courage to try a new technique! Thanks for taking a peek and hope you'll come back soon!