|The Holiday - Birthday card and Gift Card Holder|
|The Gift Card is inserted beneath the card front in it's own little pocket.|
|The "inside of the card" that holds the sentiment/greeting|
Pick out your colors and find designer paper that has a match in the color print of the paper and the card stock being used. Once you have selected the paper, here are the dimensions to cut the card:
- Card base = 4 1/4 x 11. Score at 2 1/2, 5 1/2
- Front of card liner (mat, print or solid) 2 3/4 x 4 (the dotted paper on the front of the card.
- Front of Card (Card stock) = 4 x 3 1/4 x 4--to made the card front extend to the right.
- Front of Card (DSP) -3 3/4 x 3 (silver foil paper on front of the card)
- Inside left gift card holder. Glue sides of gift card holder with score tape to adhere together well. Lots of stress on this as the recipient pulls out their gift card!
- Gift card liner = 4 x 2 1/4 After applying the liner, take a 3/4 inch punch and create a finger slot by punching a half moon shape.
- Inside card base liner = 4 x 5/14. This will be your stamped surface for the inside greeting and any decorating stamps you will be using
You can put this one together in minutes and it is an ideal card for craft shows rather than making just the gift card holder. This is exactly why paper crafting is so much fun...the possibilities are endless and only held by your imagination. So get to making this card and let me know if yours was a success!!