I'm back with another tutorial for you for a card you can make for this holiday season. This card is easy and uses the Snowfall Thinlits dies and the Snow is Glistening stamp set. All of the item numbers for you to purchase the supplies are included so you can have all the items at hand. Simply click the link "Stampin Up Web Page" on the column on your right and you will be taken to my online store. I hope you have some fun making this happy holiday card!
Stamp Set : Snow is Glistening
· Card Stock – Balmy Blue (146982), Whisper White (100730), Vellum Cardstock (101856), Silver Foil (132178), White Velvet Sheets (149619)
· Stamp Pads – Versamark (102283)
· Misc. – Silver and Snowflake sequins (retired); White Embossing Powder (109132), Heat Tool (129053)
· Snail Adhesive (104332), Glue Dots (103683)
· Framelits –Snowfall Thinlits Dies (149692)
· Card Stock (Card Base-Balmy Blue):8 1/2” x 5 1/2”-Fold on score line @ 4 ¼”
· Card Stock (Liner- Whisper White) :4 x 5 ¼” – Inside Liner (Whisper White) 4 x 5 ¼”; Inside Second Liner (Balmy Blue)
· Vellum Card Face( 3 ¾ x 5” )–Inside Stamp Surface – (Balmy Blue) 3 ¾ x 5”
1. Apply Whisper White Liners to Card Base, Inside and Out
2. With Versamark stamp “Joy” in the lower right corner of the Vellum paper. Add white embossing powder, shake off excess, and heat with heat tool. Do the same process for the inside greeting of the card.
3. Cut snowflakes with Framelits from velvet paper and silver foil paper in various sizes, your choice, and fit onto vellum paper. Attach with glue dots.
4. Attach sequins to fill in open space (optional).
5. Attach vellum paper to Whisper White liner using glue dots in each corner as to minimize seeing glue through the vellum paper.
6. Stamp inside greeting onto Balmy Blue liner with Versamark and apply white embossing powder and set with heat tool.