I'm back from attending the 30th Anniversary Celebration of Stampin' Up Convention in Orlando, FL. I have brought back with me some amazing new ideas and tips and techniques to try and I intend to put them to good use in the future projects I create on my blog. I have a tutorial to follow for the card above and it is a very cute and easy way to send holiday greetings to those you love. I intend to post most of my tutorials so you can also make and send these cards and I will also be giving you the item numbers for all of the products I have used making this card as well as the dimensions I used to make this card a "no brainer" for you! If you click on the "Stampin UP Web Page" on the column on the right you'll be able to shop for all the items.
Here's the tutorial....enjoy!
· Stamp Sets – Hung With Care (147882)
· Card Stock – Old Olive (100702); Real Red (102482); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Old Olive (147090); Real Red (147084)
· Misc. – Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper (146921); Real Red Marker 147155); Old Olive Marker (147155);; Dimensionals (104430); Snail (104332); Linen Thread (104199); Glue Dots (103683); Bone Folder (102300)
· Card Stock 1: Old Olive Card Stock = 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
· Card Stock 2: Real Red Card Stock = 4” x 5 ¼ “
· Card Stock 3: Whisper White = 3 ¾”x 2 ¾”
· DSP: 3” x 4”
1. Take Old Olive card base and score at 4 ¼ “…Fold and burnish with bone folder.
2. Apply Real Red card liner to card base with snail.
3. Apply DSP to Real Red Liner with snail.
4. Take Whisper White piece of card stock and stamp “and the stockings were hung” in Old Olive Ink at top. Stamp hanger in Old Olive ink at three different points on the phrase. Use Old Olive and Real Red markers to extend the line if you miss with the stamp.On scrap Whisper White card stock, stamp three stocking images ..two in Old Olive ink and one in Real Red ink and hand cut. Add small bows with linen thread to top of each stocking with glue dots. Add stockings to the hanger lines and affix to the card face with dimensionals. The card is done. Enjoy giving this cute holiday card!