Thought I'd take a few minutes today to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy holiday season! The card below is a "sneak peak" of what you will find in the new Occasions Catalog for Stampin' Up which is online on the Stampin' Up web page. The items listed below to make this card will be available for purchase on January 3, 2019. I had fun making this Valentine, and I think I will be using it as one of my class cards starting with my January classes.
The link to purchase these items is located on the right column on this page...my Stampin Up web page. Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you leave some comments.
|"Meant To Be" Valentine|
· Stamp Sets – Meant To Be (148626); Climbing Roses (148658)
· Card Stock – Lovely Lipstick (146970); Flirty Flamingo (141416); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Lovely Lipstick (147140); Flirty Flamingo (141397)
· Misc. – All My Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) (148576); Rectangle Framelit (148551); Be Mine Framelit (148527) Lovely Flowers Framelit (148526) Dimensionals (104430); Snail (104332); Flirty Flamingo Ribbon ( 141426); Glue Dots (103683)
· Flirty Flamingo Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” Score at 4 ¼”
· Lovely Lipstick Card Stock: 3 ¾” x 5” Cut Out With Rectangle Framelit
· Whisper White Card Stock: Use scrap piece to cut out front label
· All My Love DSP: 3 ½“ x 3 ½” square
1. Fold card base on fold line. Snail the Lovely Lipstick framelit cut card stock.
2. Add the square piece of DSP using snail.
3. Cut out scalloped stitched heart from the framelit in Lovely Lipstick card stock. Cut one Scalloped Floral Heart from Flirty Flamingo card stock and add to card front as shown with snail.
4. Cut out one Whisper White banner that was stamped prior to cutting with the framelit as shown in Lovely Lipstick ink. Add to front of the card on dimensionals.
5. Cut out one set of multiple hearts with framelit in Flirty Flamingo card stock and add to the front of the card with snail.
6. Add a ribbon bow next to the banner sentiment. Attach with glue dots.
7. Send this card to someone special for Valentine’s Day.