· Stamp Sets – Perennial Birthday (145760);
· Card Stock – Bermuda Bay (131197); Pool Party (122924); Whisper White (100730)
· Stamp Pads – Bermuda Bay (147096);
· Misc. – Brights 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146964); Stitched Shapes Framelit (145372); Doily Builder (148553); Dimensionals (104430); Snail (104332); Pool Party Ribbon (144152); Glue Dots (103683); Tear & Tape (138995); Envelope Punch Board (133774)
· Bermuda Bay: 4 ¼ x 11” Score at 5 ½”
· Pool Party: 4 x 5 ½”—Cut two, for inside and outside card; Stamp “Happy Birthday” sentiment on Pool Party card stock and cut out with Stitched Oval Framelit.
· Whisper White: 3 ¾ x 5” –For the stamped surface, inside card
· DSP: 1 ½ x 4(outside) and ½ x 3 ¾ (inside)
1. Score the card base @ 5 ½”
2. Using card stock scraps, cut with doily framelits the large and small designs from the Bermuda Bay card stock and add to the Pool Party liner by using dimensionals.
3. Using card stock scraps, cut with the Doily framelit the two pieces as pictured from Pool Party card stock and add to the doily pieces already cut by using snail.
4. Add the DSP piece to the bottom of the card face with snail.
5. Attach a ribbon strip to the reverse side of the Pool Party Card stock by using snail and covering the seam where the DSP and card stock meet. Add a bow with glue dots.
6. Attach the Pool Party liner to the inside of the card base with snail.
7. Stamp the sentiment “Today Blooms Just For You” in the middle of the Whisper White card stock with Bermuda Bay ink.
8. Add the ½ x 4 inch DSP to the bottom of the just stamped card stock and adhere to the inside Pool Party liner with snail.
9. Add the Pool Party Stitched Oval stamped Card Stock to the DSP with dimensionals. The card is done!
Measurements: Note Box
· Bermuda Bay Card Stock – 8 ¼ x 8 ¼; Doily cut from pictured circular doily, one large and one small (see Picture); cut bar trim with framelit as pictured from Bermuda Bay card stock.
· Belly Band – Pool Party Card Stock - 2 ½ x 11”; Circle from Stitched Shapes Framelits (see Picture)
· DSP – 2 ¼ x 3 ¾ “
Instructions – Box Construction
· Using the Envelope Punch Board take the square card stock and punch and score at 3 1/8. Move the paper to the left and punch and score at 4 1/8.
· Turn paper to the next side and repeat the punch and scoring, using the score mark as a guide. Punch and score all four sides of the card stock.
· Using the Envelope Punch Board round the corners of the box.
· Cut out completely two small squares (tabs); fold the box on all score lines. Assemble the box with Tear & Tape to have a strong adhesion.
· Take the belly band and score at 2 ½, 3 1/8”, 7 1/8”, 7 7/8”. Fold on score lines and wrap belly band around the box and adhere the ends together with a little extra room to slide on and off the box with tear and tape.
· Add DSP to belly band front with snail. Attach cut out doily patterns and attach with dimensionals to middle of DSP.
· Add bar trim with snail to the top and bottom of the DSP. Your box is completed!