Here's the tutorial from the Facebook Live presentation on this card. I think it's as cute as can be...colorful and just a great Christmas greeting card. So here's how to make this. We will be using the Snowman Season Stamp Set and the Heirloom Frames dies, along with the Winter Knit Embossing Folder, and the Rectangle Heirloom Frame Embossing Folder.
- 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Inch card stock (Real Red). Score at 4 1/4".
- 4 x 5 1/2 inches card stock (Coastal Cabana)
- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches card stock (Real Red)
- Scrap of Coastal Cabana large enough to fit behind the square Heirloom Frame die.
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) is 2" x 3" from the Let It Snow Designer Series Paper.
- 3/4" x 3 3/4" Real Red card stock --Use for Merry Christmas Embossing
- 4" X 5 1/4" card stock (Coastal Cabana)- serves as a liner
- 3 3/4" x 5" card stock (Whisper White) - Stamped surface
- 3/4" x 3 3/4 DSP from the Let It Sow Designer Series Paper
1. Burnish the score line on your card base with a bone folder to crease crisply.
2. Using the 4 x 5 1/2 inch Coastal Cabana piece, Run through the Winter Knit Embossing Folder after spraying a mist onto the card stock to create deeper design marks. Adhere to card base with snail.
3. Adhere the 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch Real Red Card stock as a liner on top of the Coastal Cabana.
4. Take the scrap piece of Coastal Cabana and cut with the Rectangular die to create a picture frame.
5. Now take that picture frame and insert it into the Heirloom Rectangle Embossing Folder to emboss the edges.
6. Take the 2 x 3 inch DSP and adhere to the back of the framed and embossed Coastal Cabana frame.
7. Stamp the snowman image with Memento Black ink on a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock; stamp the hat and the stick arms and punch out.
8. Color the snowman nose with Pumpkin Pie marker, his hat with Coastal Cabana marker and the hat details with Real Red and Garden Green markers.
9. With White Embossing powder, powder emboss the Merry Christmas greeting on the 3/4 x 3 3/4 inch piece of Real Red Card stock and adhere to the front as shown with snail.
10. Add the striped ribbon as shown and adhere with glue dots. Add rhinestones.
1. Adhere the Coastal Cabana card stock liner with snail.
2. Stamp the snowman image on the Whisper White card stock as shown.
3. Color the snowman nose and hat.
4. Stamp the greeting as selected in Coastal Cabana ink.
5. Add the 3/4 x 3 3/4 inch piece of DSP to the bottom of the card and adhere with snail. You have just made one adorable Christmas card!!
Would love to see what you think of this card! Please leave a comment!
- Also, if you liked this project and would like to join my Facebook page here is the link: