How about a little howling Halloween fun?? Here is a card just begging you to make it for someone special!! This is being made right before your eyes this Thursday, Oct. 4 at 4 PM ET, during my Facebook Live !
Here's the link:
Here's how to put this one together:
- Card Base is Basic Black cardstock - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2..score at 4 1/4 inches.
- Next layer is Basic Gray cardstock - 4 x 5 1/4 inches.
- Designer Series Paper - Monster Bash 3 x 3 3/4 inches, 2 x 3 3/4 inches
- Ornate Frame - Basic Black card stock
- Monster image stamped on Whisper White cardstock scrap and cut out with Ornate Frame die using the Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set.
- 3/8 " Organdy Glittered Ribbon
- Basic Black cardstock -die cut background die
- Basic Gray Stamped with Versamark and Heat Embossed with Silver embossing powder.
- Add the two DSP pieces of paper selected to Basic Gray cardstock
- Wrap length of ribbon around to backside of the card where the two pieces of DSP meet and adhere in place with snail. Add a double bow with glue dots.
- Adhere Basic Gray liner to Basic Black card base using snail adhesive.
- Take frame cut out and adhere to DSP with dimensionals.
- Take monster image and adhere to frame as shown. Use Shimmery Crystal Effects to "shine" the monster cape. Allow to dry before adhering to card front.
- Adhere background Basic Black die cuts to back of Basic Gray embossed label. Place all on dimensionals and adhere to card front. An adorable Halloween card for anyone!