Embossed Gift Bag, Gift Enclosure Card,
and Birthday Card
· Stamp Sets – Dear Doily (148690); Botanical Bliss (146692); Special Celebrations (143885); Birthday Cheer (148604)
· Card Stock – Balmy Blue Card Stock (146982); Whisper White (100730);
· Stamp Pads – Balmy Blue Ink (147105);
· Misc. –Stitched Shapes Framelit (145372); Dimensionals (104430); Snail (104332); Tear & Tape (138995); 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912); Gift Bag Punch Board (135862); Country Floral Embossing Folder; Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper (146966)
· Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; Smallest Square Stitched Shape, cut one; 3 ¾ x 5 (inside card stamped surface)
· Balmy Blue: 4 x 5 ¼”—Cut two as mats for inside and outside the card; #2nd smallest Stitched Square; 3 ¾” x 5” cut one for embossing;
· Cut ½ “ x 3 ¾” piece of Gingham Gala dotted DSP.
Instructions: Card Front
1. Score Whisper White card stock at 4 ¼”. Fold on score line.
2. Add Balmy Blue liner with snail.
3. With brayer, add Balmy Blue ink to the “stampinup” marked side of the Country Floral embossing folder. Take 3 ¾ x 5 piece of Balmy Blue card stock and place onto the linked surface and run through the Big Shot. Take ribbon and place on the linked and embossed card stock vertically and adhere on opposite side. Add bow. Attach to Balmy Blue liner.
4. Take Balmy Blue Stitched Square and attach to card front with dimensionals. Stamp “Best Wishes” with Balmy Blue ink on Whisper snail.
Instructions: Card Inside
1. Add the Balmy Blue card stock liner to card inside with snail.
2. Stamp the 3 ¾” X 5 inch Whisper White card stock with greeting “Time for A Spectacular Celebration” in Balmy Blue ink.
3. Add dotted DSP to lower part of inside Whisper White stamped surface with snail. Card is complete.
Instructions: Gift Enclosure Card
1. Cut 3 x 6 inch piece of Balmy Blue card stock as the base of this card. Score at 3”..
2. Add Whisper White Card stock 2 ¾ x 2 ¾”—cut two and apply with snail to the card surface outside and inside as a liner.
3. Cut a Whisper White card stock piece cut from the largest #4 Stitched Square framelit and apply over the Whisper White liner to the card face.
4. With a brayer and Balmy Blue ink, load the stampin up labeled side of the Country Floral embossing folder. Insert Balmy Blue square 2 3/8” x 2 3/8” into folder and run through the Big Shot. Snail to the front of the card after applying polka dot ribbon to the upper left corner of the embossed paper. Add a small piece of ribbon and tie a knot to the corner ribbon. The outside of this card is now complete.
5. On the inside attach a piece of Balmy Blue card stock cut with the #3 smallest framelit square and attach with snail.
6. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock with the #2 smallest framelit …cut one. Stamp with “ Just For You” greeting in Balmy Blue ink and attach to the gift enclosure card with snail. The Gift Enclosure Card is completed.
Instructions: Gift Box
1. Following the instructions on the front of the punch board, cut a piece of 6” x 11” Balmy Blue card stock to form the box. Punch dual holes on both sides of the box to thread the ribbon.
2. Emboss two pieces of Balmy Blue card stock measuring 3 x 4 inches as already done for both cards.
3. Attach each piece to the front and back of the completed and glued box. Stamp a piece of Whisper White card stock with “Happy Birthday” greeting and cut out the #3 framelit from Square Stitched framelits and attach the stamped greeting to the front of the gift bag with snail. Weave ribbon through the holes and tie a bow. The Gift Box is done.