Welcome Stampers! Happy you decided to visit my blog page where you will learn how to put together this very cute Valentine Treat Tote bag. Here are the elements you will need to gather together to complete this project:
Equipment:All elements used are from Stampin' Up!
- All Dressed Up Die set
- From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Heart Punch Pack
- Heartfelt Stamp Set
- Itty Bitty Stamp Set
- 1/8" narrow ribbon, Real Red
- Flirty Flamingo Card Stock
- Real Red Card Stock
- Silver Foil Card Scrap
- Whisper White card stock (scrap)
- Real Red Ink
- Mini Clothespin (not Stampin' Up! product)
- From Flirty Flamingo Card Stock cut two patterns for the tote bag and two handles using the All Dressed Up Die set.
- Assemble the tote bag with tear and tape to ensure the tote will stay together.
- From the From My Heart DSP, cut just the front panel from a narrow piece of DSP, trimming to fit the front of the tote bag. Adhere with snail..
- Cut two "buckle" pieces from the All Dressed Up Die set using Silver Foil card stock. Attach the buckles to the ends of the handles using liquid glue or glue dots. Adhere the handles to each side of the tote bag with tear and tape or liquid glue to ensure the handles stay on well.
- Punch a scalloped heart from the Flirty Flamingo card stock. On a piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the dotted heart image and the "for you" in Real Red ink and punch out the image with the plain heart punch.
- Adhere the scalloped punched heart and the stamped plain heart together using snail.
- Stamp the Happy Valentine's Day stamp on Whisper White card stock and punch with the plain heart punch. Punch out a scalloped heart with the scalloped heart punch and adhere the two punched and stamped hearts together with snail.
- Take the mini clothespin and adhere the hearts punched and stamped with tear and tape to one side of the clothespin. Clip the clothespin to the handle.
- Tie a ribbon bow to the other side of the tote, adhering with a couple of glue dots.
- I added some scrap cut out hearts I had left over from the Heartfelt Valentine Card and decorated the ribbon ends by adding the hearts with glue dots. And there you have it, a completed and cute tote bag to fill with Valentine treats!