Here is what I used:
- Cinnamon Cider Card Stock
- Bumble Bee Card Stock
- Whisper White Card Stock, Vellum
- Flowers & Leaves-Mossy Meadow, Granny Apple Green, Pear Pizzazz, Bumble Bee.
- Basket- Soft Suede
- Embellishments-Elegant Faceted Gems
- Ink-Cinnamon Cider
- Clear Embossing Powder
Assemble The Card AS Follows:
- Cinnamon Cider card stock - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Using the "stamp off" technique, stamp the leaf pattern from Tasteful Touches stamp set in Cinnamon Cider ink on cardstock.
- Cut flowers and leaf stems from Cherry Blossoms, Forever Flourishing, and Sunflowers Dies. I snipped the length of some of them to fit the placements.
- To make the basket, cut a piece of Soft Suede card stock and use the Stitched Leaves Die from the Mini Holiday Catalog to die cut and make a waffeled pattern on the card stock. Cut into basket shape by hand.
- Cut rectangle from Whisper White and Bumble Bee card stock using the Stitched So Sweetly dies, third largest.
- From Vellum card stock, cut the label from the Tasteful Labels dies. Stamp "just because" from the Lovely You stamp set. Immediately apply clear embossing powder and heat.
- Apply the cut out pieces and assemble the card, using dimensionals under the rectangles. Tie ribbon around as shown.
- Inside, using the stamp off technique, stamp the leaf pattern again as on the front but only around the edge of Whisper White card stock that measures 4 x 5 1/4. Adhere to the inside and the card is done.
- Please leave a comment if you enjoyed this card. I would appreciate any comment.