Here is a cute card that sends hints of Spring. It is a fun fold "Double Z Card" and is surprisingly easy and fast to make. If you'd like to make this card, here is the recipe:
- Cardstock - Card Base - Poppy Parade - 11 x 4.25; Score @ 2.75, 5.5
- Cardstock - Card Inside - Granny Apple Green - 9 x 3.25; Score @ 3, 6.
- Outside Liner - Green Plaid - Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper- 4 x 2.5
- Cardbase Inside Liner - Basic White Cardstock - 4 x 5.25
- Cardbase Inside Liner - Strawberry Print -Berry Delightfyl Designer Series Paper - 3.75 x 5.
- Green Z Fold - White Liner - Cut 2, 2.75 x 3; stamp one with flower and leaf stamp and the other with the inside greeting, " Happy Birthday You Sweet Thing". Add flowers and stamp if desired.
- Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set - Basic White Card stock - stamp two strawberry images, two strawberry leaf tops, two leafs, as shown and punch with Strawberry Builder Punch.
- Fold on score lines. Apply inside liners to the card base with glue tape.
- Apply green plaid liner to green card face with glue tape.
- Attach the stamped white square with leafs and blossoms to the outside green card fold. Attach the stamped and punched strawberries, strawberry tops, and leafs to the stamped blossom / leaf design with dimensionals.
- Attach the stamped inside greeting to the inside of the green card fold.